Friendship & Smiles: The Tale of Two Cities

Cagayan de Oro & Bacolod, The Cities That I Have Called Home

Welcome!!

Thank you very much for stopping by my latest blog. Some of you might think that I am crazy for maintaining too many blog but to be honest, I am having fun doing it and besides I am earning.

Cagayan de Oro at Night
from wikipedia.org



Bacolod's Masskara Festival
from www.photo.net.ph

This blog of mine is a personal blog slash travel guide blog. Why? Because I am going to talk about my life and my experiences with the two cities in my life, Cagayan de Oro and Bacolod in which these two cities have been my home in so many ways. This can also be called a travel blog in a sense that I will talk about these two cities in an informative way too, somewhat a CDO Guide and Bacolod Guide. I will try to give information to which tourists and travelers will find useful if they decide to visit this places someday. For short, this blog will serve as a CDO Guide and Bacolod Guide for all.

Anyway, thanks again for visiting and I hope you will enjoy reading my posts here. I hope you will also find this blog informative when it comes to one of the best places in the Philippines, Cagayan de Oro and Bacolod Cities.

So stay tuned, I will be your personal CDO Guide and Bacolod Guide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Websites

Cagayan de Oro Bloggers

Bacolod Bloggers

Lovers of CDO & Bacolod

Followers

Blog Visitors

Blog Author

Listed At

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory