Friendship & Smiles: The Tale of Two Cities

Cagayan de Oro & Bacolod, The Cities That I Have Called Home

Viva Señor San Agustin!!

Today is Cagayan de Oro’s City Fiesta. They are celebrating this fiesta in honor of the city’s patron Saint Augustine of Hippo!

It’s been a long time since I have been there to celebrate. I missed the long parade that I usually participated when I was in high school. I love parades!!

Anyway, to all my fellow Cagay-anons:

Viva Señor San Agustin!!

Click on the banner below to view the schedule of events and festivities related to the celebration of the Kagay-an Festival 2009:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Official Websites

Cagayan de Oro Bloggers

Bacolod Bloggers

Followers

Blog Visitors

Blog Author

Listed At

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory